shane west heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shane west heaven

Shane West Heaven! Lets Rock

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DockRock07

DockRock07

Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:01 pm

Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Doctor-Rock-banner

Summery: Set two months after Ray left to go to L.A with his Band, what made him come back to the E.R?

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything related to E.R and don’t I know it, cos if I did things would have went very differently by now.

CHAPTER ONE: STARTING BACK

Ray Barnett stands in the Ambulance bay of Cook County General and wonders to himself what exactly is he doing there, he could have been in L.A with his band, but no, he remember all too clearly why he came back and he knows that he is just trying to make excuses to not have to go in and face all of the questions on why he came back, because he didn’t think that he would have the courage to tell them.

Ray began to slowly make his way forward when and when he got to the admit desk before he could even say a word the next thing he knew he was being grabbed into the biggest bear hug he had ever been by none other than Jerry

‘It’s great to see you back man, what are you doing here!’ said a very enthusiastic Jerry, hadn’t gotten to say goodbye and was now making up for it by squeezing all of the air out of Ray’s lungs.

Jerry let go and was now looking at Ray, obviously waiting for an answer, but Ray had been off in a daze, remember exactly why he had came back,

‘Oh, right…well I…well the band didn’t think that it was going anywhere so we decided to pack it up’ Ray ran a hand through his hair and hoped that his lie hadn’t been too badly done.

‘Oh, well I’m glad your back man, hey Frank look who it is’

Ray could feel the back of his neck reddening by the second when Frank came over,

‘Well kid its nice to see you back, so staying long this time or will we want to run off and join a circus next?

‘Gee Frank I think they said that they only had one spot open and that was for you’, Ray grinned and watched as Frank walked off mumbling something about a yank under his breath.

Ray turned to walk off when all of a sudden he felt someone or something throw their arms around him, and when he pulled back he saw that it was a very pregnant Abby

‘Hey Ray, what are you doing here?’

‘Well I’

‘He doesn’t want to be a rock star anymore’

‘Thanks Jerry, well yeah what he said’

‘Well hey its good to have you back, you are staying aren’t you, wait don’t answer that I’ll go find Neela and we’ll take a break and you can tell us all about it’

‘Sure’ Ray said to the air because Abby was already waddling off in search to find Neela, and speaking of Neela, he hoped that she hadn’t sold his room yet, cos he wasn’t in the mood to stay with Bret after what had happened in L.A.

Ray was waiting in the ambulance bay when he saw Neela walking towards him and he gave her a small smile, which she returned, before hugging him.

‘It’s nice to have you back’

‘I know it’s actually nice to be back’ Neela gave a confused look at his comment so he quickly changed the subject

‘So where is Abby?’

‘Oh shes getting her coat, and Luka’

Abby and Luka came out the doors of the E.R

‘Hey, nice to have you back, so we going to Ikes’

‘Yeah come on’

When they arrived at Ikes all of the Doctors took their seats and ordered drinks of coke because three of them where still on duty

Twenty minutes later

‘O.K, so Pratt and Morris are gone, Dubanko left already and that new guy is already here and you two are engaged, wow, a lot happened in only tow months’ Ray took another sip of his drink.

‘Yeah well you’ve been pretty quiet on what you were up to; I mean you want to be a doctor, for real this time?’

‘Yes, actually two months away and I realise then, a bit late when you don’t have a job’ Ray let out a humourless laugh

‘Well you do know you can have your job back’

‘Really! Man thanks when do I start back’

Luka looked at his watch

‘Oh I say about 15 minutes, we have to get going’

‘Well you don’t beat around the bush do you’ Abby gave Luka a slap on the arm

‘And before you ask Ray, you still have your room’ Neela gave Ray a small Smile.

Ray couldn’t help but think in his head how things where looking up, and he didn’t know exactly how wrong he was.

So there you go chapter one. Hope you liked it and please R+R.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_Shane_Fans/index.php?
Sara
Admin
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:26 pm

the start is really good! i liked how u began ur story.
im picturing the show in my head with every word u know, lol.

keep it up plz, its really good..

two thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://shanewestheaven.forumotion.com
DockRock07

DockRock07

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:40 pm

Sara wrote:
the start is really good! i liked how u began ur story.
im picturing the show in my head with every word u know, lol.

keep it up plz, its really good..

two thumbs up

Thank you! That was very sweet! Razz:P Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
--fran--

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:56 am

hey! great start! keep it goin! Wink
X
Back to top Go down
DockRock07

DockRock07

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:22 am

--fran-- wrote:
hey! great start! keep it goin! Wink
X

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
DockRock07

DockRock07

PostSubject: Chapter 2   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:48 am

CHAPTER TWO: GETTING BAD

Ray went to the admit desk to get his stethoscope and I.D which he had left there before he had went to L.A.

‘Trauma over here, MVA, doesn’t look to bad though’ Olivia helped Luka push the gurney to trauma one, while Luka called for Ray to come help,

‘Ray you should come help put you back into practice’

Ray jogged until he caught up with the gurney and once he was in the trauma room helped transfer the middle aged man, as Ray could now see, onto the table.

‘O.K Ray he’s gonna need to be intubated, but the injuries don’t look to severe.’

After a quick review Luka got Haleh to phone surgery as their was some bleeding in the mans belly.

‘O.K what we got’ It was Doctor Benton who was on call, and when he came in he gave a confused glance at Ray, who was now just observing as Haleh had taken over bagging the man.

‘Heh kid I’m sorry but your gonna have to wait on your pops outside, we cant have family crowding our work, but don’t worry he’s in good hands.’ Benton took Ray by the shoulders and began to push him out of the room.

‘Peter he’s not the gentlemans son he’s DOCTOR Ray Barnett’

‘Oh sorry Kid’ Benton gave Ray an angry look as though it were his fault that Benton hadn’t seen the I.D.

‘Well lets take him up then’

Benton went to the head of the bed and began to push the gurney out leaving a now laughing Luka and a slightly confused Ray standing in trauma 1.

‘I have this feeling that we’re not gonna get on very well’ Ray looked at Luka with a face that said ‘And you’re thinking the same thing’

‘Don’t worry he’s not a fan of me either’ Luka patted Ray’s shoulder as he left to go and get another chart.

Ray followed Luka out when he saw none other than Kerry Weaver walking down the hall.

‘Hi Kerry’

‘Hi Doctor Barnett’ Kerry walked on a few paces before she turned and grabbed both mens hands, receiving a puzzled look from both

Shaking Rays hand Kerry said in disbelief ‘YOU are back’ and now shaking Lukas at the same time ‘And YOU knew?’

‘Yes’ Both men replied in unison and they also yelped in pain in unison as Kerry smacked their hands together causing their knuckles to crack.

Having let go of their hands Kerry walked behind both men and began to nudge them down the hall to admit where she turned to Frank who was now on his fourth doughnut.

‘Did you knew that he was back’

‘Oh, do you mean the kid who couldn’t getting a music career going, yeah’

Ray glared and Frank and opened his mouth to give a reply before getting a nudge from Luka and a face telling him, Kerry already wants to kick our asses, lets not give her a metal chain to do it with .

‘And you didn’t think that maybe somebody should tell me that I am back up a resident? Well Luka I think that you had been doing very well as chief until THIS little slip up’

‘Well I was about to tell you where do you think I was taking him’

‘To get a nice collar to go with my leach’ Ray received a glare from both Frank and Kerry but only laughter from Luka who then glared at him also, to try and get on Kerrys good side again.

‘What?’

‘Never mind, well Luka since you brought him back to the E.R you can sort out his job again, well goodnight’

And with that Kerry left. Luka looked at Ray who gave him a smile before saying

‘Good thing I didn’t bother to take you completely off the pay roll, sorting you out should be easy, but ill do that tomorrow cos I’ve got Abby waiting for me. Bye’

With that Luka walked down the hall to the lounge to wait on Abby. Ray was about to go and get his coat and head home when he heard a familiar voice call his name, one he hadn’t wanted to hear.

Please R+R
Back to top Go down
NeLee James

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:15 pm

wow love this fic,gr8 start keep it up.
Back to top Go down
nxiza7

nxiza7

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:47 am

I'll definitely read this later more attentively, (I'm in the middle of a french class)! Laughing
I've never seen Shane West in E.R. Crying or Very sad
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://exquisite7.blogspot.com
Sara
Admin
Sara

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:37 am

great add hun! im loving it more..

and Chris, how come u never saw Shane on ER!!AHHHHHHHHHHH
U HAVE TO RENT THE SHOW OR SOMTHING...LOL
Back to top Go down
https://shanewestheaven.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.   Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on.  My first story. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Rock - Rated M for later on. My first story.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shane west heaven :: IT'S ALL ABOUT SHANE! :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: