shane west heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shane west heaven

Shane West Heaven! Lets Rock

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Never Gone...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara
Admin
Sara

Never Gone... Empty
PostSubject: Never Gone...   Never Gone... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:11 am

hi, this is a one chapter fic, hope u like it Smile Smile

never gone...

My name is Shane, a senior year student, with the same troubles and mess most of all guys my age have! Graduation, girls, stupid zit that suddenly appears on your face without a warning when u have this big date you’ve been planning for the whole year! Well maybe they don’t seem like a BIG DEAL! But I’m sure u all been there, you got the picture any way, I was sitting in the living room studying or trying to… when the babysitter walked in with my mum to baby-sit my little sister. And that’s when the story begins. She smiled the sweetest smile ever and said in the softest tone “ hi, my name is Jamie”.

The things we did, the things we said,
Can come back to me and make me smile again
You showed me how to face the truth
Everything that’s’ good in me I owe to you

“ Come on, we both know I won’t pass this stupid exam!” I said frustrated puffing some air out of my system as I flung on the floor next to my locker waiting for the next class. She sat next to me and drew her legs together to keep her skirt from skipping higher and said tenderly “ we still have a whole week to study Shane!” I looked at her to see her smile brightly, the one that would cheer me up always no matter what. I smiled weakly and said, “ You said we!”
“So?” “So, it’s only me who don’t get math! You r genius and u don’t need to study, why did u say we?” she widened her smile and rested her chin on my shoulder she answered shyly, “ you know the answer” I grinned stupidly and kissed the top of her head as I took her hand in mine. She looked at me faintly as I leaned down and kissed her hand. She was the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Though the distance that’s between us now may seem to be too far
It will never separate us; deep inside I know you are
Never gone, never far

I bowed to the audience as they clapped for my performance, but my mind and eyes were set on one person in the hall. My Jamie. I got off the stage of the club and went right to where she was sitting, waiting for me. “ Hi, that was amazing!” she said the moment I got to her and pecked her lips. I smiled at her and said “ Thanks sweetie. I can use the extra money. Did you like the song?” she nodded as she was sipping her coke and said softly after putting her class on the table. “ I love it. You know I love it when u sing and play your guitar” I don’t know why, but this girl was able to make me smile like all the time, I was happy when she said she loved my song, I was happy she was smiling, I was happy when I had her hand in mine stroking it with mine. She makes me just plain happy! Suddenly she blushed drawing her hand from being in mine and asked “ what?” “ what?” I said back and chuckled a little knowing what she meant, I must’ve looked real stupid staring at her like that and she blushed! “ You know what Shane! U were staring at me” I can’t help it can I? She looked beautiful. Her hair was all loose hanging over her shoulders, and she was wearing this baby blue jeans and this white shirt which it’s slack from the right revealing her right shoulder. I moved my chair to be closer to her and sang James Blunt “ you’re beautiful, you’re beautiful, it’s true…” her face went madly red, but that way, I knew my girlfriend loved it.

“ I can not believe it’s just another week and school is over” I said in a hyper mood. We were holding hands as we walked back from school. But she didn’t say anything. She was quite most of the time. I stopped and looked at her but she didn’t. I cupper her face in my hands I said “ you’re sad!” she said nothing. I leaned in and kissed her forehead I said as my tone grew seriously assuming that what is bothering her is the same things that’s going in my mind “ I was afraid to graduate too Jamie, cause I know most couples from high school separate when they graduate…getting caught in college and all, and I was worried that this may happen to us” now I got her attention she looked up and I smiled as I swept her hair a little and added “ the day you walked into my house to baby sit my sister changed my plans, my mind. Because of you I want to graduate, because of you I want to go to college and be someone, because of you my whole life changed. I love you and I won’t let anything separate us” I was dead scared saying this. Maybe she had other plans, maybe saying I love her would scare her off and made her feel obliged to me and I don’t wane lose her, I clinged my hands into her like If I don’t do so, I would lose her. But she cried. All she did was crying in my arms. I was overwhelmed.

Never gone, never far, in my heart is where you are
Always close, everyday, every step along the way

“ Why…I can not believe this. You ca not go” I cried holding her in my arms. “ I’m sorry, I don’t want to go Shane…but my dad got this stupid job in London and …” and she broke in tears again. I felt my whole world crumbles, she was gone, she was really gone. It ca not be. I love her, can’t her dad see that!! London is not just another city; it’s in another fking continent. We are in California…hell even phone calls are damn expensive, I can’t even call her when I want to. “ You will forget about me, right” I asked miserably as she sat on my lap in the porch of my room where we used to do all the time staring at the stars, and sometimes I would sing to her my new songs and she would tell me what she thinks. She shook her head violently and answered immediately “ of course not. I love you Shane” that was the first time she admits her love to me. It felt great, but yet painful cause there is no use. We both know it will not work out even if we want to. Her tears started to fall slowly, it was our last night together and I don’t want to end it with tears. I smiled at her and wiped her tears with my thumb. I caressed her soft cheeks and leaned down I kissed her lips. Her lips gloss melted on my lips and it tasted sweet as her rosy lips. Our kisses were always so special to me. She would kiss me while her fingers intertwined with mine. I put my hand around her this time and pulled her closer to feel her near to me. We pulled apart but our faces were rested on each other, I whispered in her lips “ I love you, hear me baby? I love you and I will always always will love you” “ I love you too Shane, and I hate this…I really do…” and her tears started again. “ hey…we’ll meet again I swear. I don’t want our last night to be like this. I want to see your sweet smile” I smiled at her and she did. That was the last smile I’ve seen from her.

Even though for now we have to say goodbye
I know you will be forever in my life

I had girlfriends in college, I lived my life, and I had fun. Of course I grieved for Jamie’s leaving the whole summer, but eventually we had to go on. I graduated from college and moved to LA for work. But even though I moved on, part of me was still missing. With every smile I remember her, when I look at the sky I always wonder if she is looking at it too. The question was always running in my head, even after 7 years, does she still remember me? But then I would smile and blame myself for being naïve, it’s high school love and she is probably even married by now.

Come and find me, if there’s one thing I believe,
I believe I will see you somewhere again

“ Excuse me, I’m looking for my husband, Mr. Adams” a female voice said, and I looked up to see a lady walking in my desk. She had a shy look in her face, a sweet smile. I smiled back as my heart started to shiver, I stood up and walked around my desk to have a close look and confirm my doubts. “ Jamie?” I said asking walking towards her, she gasped as she recognized me. I was so happy to see her after all this time. “ Shane…is that you? Is that really you?” I nodded with the same stupid grin. We hugged happily. She looked different of course, but she was as beautiful as always. “ You look good Jamie, wow…can u believe fate!” I said not help but smile. She smiled back and answered “ thanks, u look amazing too.” We paused for a little feeling a little awkward then she said “ I want you to meet someone” and she took my hand to step out the office. There was a little boy with some nanny waiting outside in the hall. She smiled proudly as she picked him up and said “ I want you to meet my son, his name is Shane” I felt ….i felt…I don’t know what I felt, I was speechless, I bit my lower lip to prevent my tears. She still remembers me. And that was enough for both of us. She looked at me with her eyes lie saying I still remember you and remember our sweet pure love.

The End Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shanewestheaven.forumotion.com
DockRock07

DockRock07

Never Gone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Gone...   Never Gone... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:43 am

That was cute!
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_Shane_Fans/index.php?

Never Gone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shane west heaven :: IT'S ALL ABOUT SHANE! :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: